1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everyone knows their credit score,but what about business score?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by grandview, Dec 4, 2012.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I know my personal one ,but don't know my business score,It must be good to get low interest loans and stuff. But where do you get it? Dunn & Bradstreet? Can you just buy one report ,or do you need to join them?

2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

You have to join and get ripped off to the tune of $80-150 monthly for them to "monitor" your score. It is all based on the owner's personal credit anyways since every business has a "personal guarantor".

3. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Yes! MahonLawnCare, is 100% right. A few years back I was trying to get us a lower interest loan then the quoted %. I join and paid there fees only to find out my credit score for my business was the same as my personal score. Join one of them free credit report sites you see on TV. Pay the 1.00 and find out what your score is. Just make sure you cancel you membership right after you see your score. They like to wack ya 39.99 a month with out telling you!!

Good Luck