1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Everest,Viking, Tenco Plow Pulley Assembly SOS

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by melldog55, Jan 23, 2014.

1. melldog55

melldog55 Member

I am looking for eithor a Everest, Viking, Or Tenco highway snow plow lift Pulley assembly. It is only used on heavy duty plows. It consists of a circullar drum( that does not spin), and a pulley with a whole ontop or a shackle to attach it to the plow frame....Then a 4-6 foot cable that runs through it, and does a full loop around the pulley, then down to the plow frame. It should have eithor metal ears to weld to the plow frame or scackles, are perfect.... The reason I need this set up is because my current set up allow the plow to drop to eithor the left or right side even when the plow is in the middle not angled position. I dont have a fixed drum pulley, my pulley now rotates around and the cable slides. The cable is also only wrapped once. The Plow is an Everest Heavy Duty Trip edge Highway plow.
    Jc Madigan sells the whole set up however it is nearly 400 bucks, I simply do not want to pay that. If you have a pulley like stated or know where to obtain one, PLEASE Direct Message me asap... Thanks Alot

PDF Diagram is what I am looking for. Picture is my current pulley set up.

IMG_0889.jpg

Attached Files:

2. johnw12

johnw12 Junior Member

tenco pulley

I have one of the pulleys you're looking for. Actually I have a 10' p/a Tenco plow that I bought new and used for one season, looking for 3500 for the plow. If I sell the plow w/o the pulley I'll contact you

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We made a few of them before and it's not very hard.

4. johnw12

johnw12 Junior Member

I wouldn't think so. A piece of 6 or 8 inch pipe and a couple pieces of flat plate and a welder. I was just responding to melldog55's request