1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

everest plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cat320, Sep 14, 2001.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I just got a price on a 9' everst plow here and they said it would be 6K installed that is a power angle for a 1 ton or bigger and $3,400 for a 9' mm fisher installed. if nay one is interested in going prices.

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Everst, is a commercial plow maker. They also bought out Frink, in the past year or so. Everst builds some of the toughest plows on the market.

Geoff

3. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

does Everest have a website?

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

no not that I have been able to find,I saw there plow set up on a 2001 chevy dump with the ploy plow it looked like a nice old fashion HD set up made to push alot of snow. But like I said above the set up run about 6K installed you would have to have some good acount to justy spending that much on it. I would probaly spend more for a sander becuse they go out more and use less wear and tear on your truck.

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Everest plows are truly made for town and state use as was the Frink plows. I can't see spending the money for a plow like this new although I would purchase one used if I could. I would bet that they will have a site soon as the Frink site was recently closed.

6. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

I wonder regarding the price on the everest unit. I believe that would include a central hydro system, as I dont believe they have a hydro electric unit. That would add considerablly to the overall price of the package.
    Dino

7. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

Dino I got the price from JCMadigan in ayer ,ma all that I got in the mail was that it was 6K installed But if was conected to a central hydraulic unit you could worh the dump and a sander of that Right? so maybe it would not be so bad to go that way and have all the conections there.

8. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Yes with the central hydro unit you can run both off the same pump. But you will add some money for the extra valving and plumbing for the spreader side.
    Dino