1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ever seen one of these?????

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ogdenflooring, Jan 25, 2009.

1. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

I've never seen one before. Wonder how it works????????

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Maybe Its me But that Link Does not work !!!

3. speedy

speedy Senior Member

4. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

link does not work

5. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

6. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

Sorry, link wouldn't work...... here's the pic!!!!
    -here's the ad that went with it
    Solotec Drive n plow snowplow for cars and minvans. This plow is meant for two wheel drive or all wheel drive, not for full size trucksIt has the extra blocks to fit cars with higher bumpers but they are easily removed to fit standard cars. Original owners manual and all parts come with it. Pickup only. Might be able to arrange for local delivery. This plow belongs to a buddy of mine and he has asked me to list it for him. He used it for a couple of years and had great success with it. He has recently lost his house due to a job loss so he no longer needs it. Tried it on my driveway and it works fine. Email or call me with any questions you may have. 616-855-2005.

drive n plow.jpg

7. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

I wouldn't buy it but just had never seen one b4

8. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

I Will Make You The same Thing Out Of 3/4 Plywood at 1/2 Price Cutting Edge Is X-tra:help::help::eek::
    PS Bring along a Good Strong Rope For Your Custom Attachment:dizzy::

9. ogdenflooring

ogdenflooring Member

looks like there is a rope on each side(mounting bracket) but do they hook to the mirrors, or do you hold on to them???

10. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I think this would be a good plow for fisherguy:jester: