1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ever here opf Dentco

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by fireboy6413, Oct 14, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Has any one heard of or worked for Dentco property management. I just got an bid package from them.

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Ya, I've worked for them. They're good to work for, I've never had trouble getting paid at all. The only issue is their 45 day payment terms

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  3. Big Daddy

Big Daddy Member
    from Ohio

We've recently just been contacted by them.. they are taking over multi-locations of a commecial client we have serviced... We wondered the same thing.. how are they and how well they pay...

4. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

I've worked for them about 6 years. No real problems. As already said takes a while to get paid, but that is in there contract and you know it up front. It's not really like your getting paid late when you already know.What bothers me are the ppl that you bill and expect the money to be there then its not. My contract with them is a 2 inch trigger anything under gets salt. They also do things the right way, unlike most ppl that want you to skip this or that to save money or not come till it's 4 feet. I also do the lawn care for them, kind of particular, but thats good. Like i said thay want it all done right.