1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

estimate help

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by jzaretzky, Sep 16, 2010.

1. jzaretzky

jzaretzky Junior Member

I have a good chance of landing 2 accounts, but I need some assistance on appropriately estimating the quote...

Attached are pics of the lots - the shaded area is what needs to be covered. I need to submit a quote for just the plowing and a seperate quote for salting for boht accounts.

the accounts are in NJ

please advise

thanks guys

2. jzaretzky

jzaretzky Junior Member

here are the lots

here are the job pics
  3. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Well done........
  4. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

This is a service I have provided in the past. For a fee, I will research local pricing, come to your location, survey the area to be serviced and either advise you on pricing or provide a written quote to meet the potential customer's RFP (Request For Proposal). I also go over the site with you, if you want, and give you guidance on service delivery.

Yes, I have really done this in the past. Send me a Private Message to make arrangements.
  6. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

How much do you charge for lessons on how to post a picture? :D