1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Essex Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'Networking' started by higgs2ca, Nov 29, 2007.

1. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

Any one still in need of a reliable sub?
    Fully insured and ready to push or salt. Working theHarrow,Windsor and Kingsville area.

2. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Where about are you located in Essex county. We are based out of essex. At this time I'm going to say no about the sub part but I do have lots of friends in the area. So do you think its going to snow??? (ever) So tired of rain.

DAFF

3. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

We are based out of Harrow, but we do most of wofk in the Windsor and Kingsville areas,
    i was hoping we would get snow by now, I am tired of doing leaves and dodging rain drops.

4. duramaxed

duramaxed Junior Member

hi Higgs, what kind of salter are u running and how much $ are u looking for per hour?

Dave

5. higgs2ca

higgs2ca Member

duramaxed

I am running a snow ex 1075 it holds about 1/2 a yard, As for price we can work something out if you need me. you can reach me 519 819 6781
    thanks