1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Erskine High Flow Blower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DGODGR, Dec 5, 2010.

1. DGODGR

DGODGR Senior Member
    from s/w co

I may have a lead on an 84" Erskine ES 2400 high flow blower for a skid steer. Asking price is $6500 for a 2009 unit the seller claims is hardly used. I do not have photos nor have I even seen it yet. I am requesting opinions, from those with this blower, on performance and price. I don't have any direct experience with either a high flow blower, or an Erskine blower. I have heard good things about the brand. I have used a low flow Bobcat blower, on my A300, and I was sorely dissapointed. The price seems a little high, to me, but I don't even know what they cost new.
    Thanks.

2. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

Call greg up at glacer club in the maintenance shed. he has the erskin on a a300, he and I bought blower at the same time, me bobcat as you know, Glacer club bought an erskin. Call me and I can give you his number, he is happy with the unit except for the extra attachement cable,,,The only issue is parts, for either blower. like bobcat in town has anything in stock. I have had to take my fan out a few times and straighten it, the erskin fan has never bent...

3. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Bobcat blower I'm asking $7000 for if interested.