1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Error message

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by flakesmeangreen, Feb 2, 2009.

1. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

Oftentimes, when I'm in the "new posts" section and click the "next page[1,2,3....]" button I receive a message something like "sorry -no matches- please try some different terms". Is this just some glitch?

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I don't seem to be having any problems with that...the "next page" link, "previous page" link, "first page", and "last page" links all seem to be working fine on my end

3. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

umm dont see it? :confused:

4. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

I updated my security suite a week ago and I had problems with this site also. Couldn't login, would not search, and a couple other issues. I had to revert my updates back to an older date and that fixed the issues. Hope that helps.

5. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

:jester:Try using only one finger per key LOLtymusic

6. russ130

russ130 Senior Member

I've had that happen intermittently myself

7. HALH VT

HALH VT Senior Member
    from Vermont

It seems to happen to me if there many pages of new posts, and I spend a long time on some of them. It seems as if the search "times out", and loses the last pages of results. It definitely happens if I disconnect half way through and try to return later, even though I haven't logged out or closed the page.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

if you are inactive at the site for more then 15 minutes then your session will be timed out...therefore the new posts will be "refreshed" - meaning it will only show the threads with new posts in them since you were timed out.

also, if you click on the "Quick Links" in the tool bar above, you can search "today's posts", which will list all threads that have been posted in within the last 24 hours

9. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

OK, thanks for the replies. It sounds like it's just timing out on me then. And I didn't even know about "today's posts" under "quick links". Thanks again.