1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

error code on snow ex?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by bobcatnj, Dec 31, 2005.

1. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

i get the error code ( EO) on my snow ex 575 controller and no power to the motor of the spreader.the trouble shooting guide says the check connections. i checked the connections and they seem fine.any help on this?maybe its connected wrong?

2. MnM

MnM Senior Member

u may want to check the power to the controller. I had this happen t me before and it was just a bad low voltage connection. I beleive its the blue wire on my controller

3. bobcatnj

bobcatnj Member
    from NJ

yes its the blue wire out of the back of the controller. i have it connected to my fuse panel. not sure if its in the correct spot. where is yours mounted?

4. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

the blue wire just needs a power source.. fuse box works just fine .. i had the same code ... i just needed to clean the batery terminal ends..