1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eric ELM...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SlimJim Z71, Jan 15, 2001.

1. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

So... since we got NOTHING again today, what do you think's gonna happen? A couple people at work mentioned something about snow, but I have a feeling that they were going by hear-say, and it got a little blown out of proportion. Just curious as to what you've heard... I'm not having much luck catching the local news channels, my daughter won't shut her movie off (Pocahontis, which she's seen at least 643 times).

-Tim

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

It all went north of us and we are supposed to just get flurries. It does't look like we will get any measurable snow this week. Now that I have my new U edge on, I can't even try it out. :mad:

3. 4 Saisons

4 Saisons Senior Member

4. SCL

SCL Senior Member

Hey guys,
    I was watching a Rockford station tonight and they say maybe 2" on Thurs. and Saturday. Maybe they're just snow teases :)