1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm selling one of my trailers. This was sold, but I had to get it back due to lack of payment.

Almost EVERYTHING NEW. Axles, brakes, bearings, hubs, drums, wiring, LED lights, HD drop foot jack (spring loaded), you name it. 7 way fully sealed plug with 6' pigtail, junction box, etc... New breakaway kit, custom fabbed front bumper assy, winch mount, and so on. Blasted and painted with high gloss PPG enamel.

I extended the ramps about a foot or so to make loading a Bobcat easy without doing wheelies. Boxed tail light housings with LED 4" rounds and 2" LED markers, LED tail light bar back center.

Bumper pull with pintle eyelet, 18 feet plus 2' dove. 84" btw wheelwells, brakes on all 4 corners. Fenders are made from 5/16" plate so you never have to worry about denting one or having to replace. Entire trailer is based around C-channel, even the floor runners are. Fenders can be used to tie to as well which is nice. Tires and wheels are good but not new. Solid floor, not cheap treated lumber. VERY stout trailer. Rated at 16k, titled new in 97.

I designed everything I've done around my needs and did it right. Just turns out I have another trailer and don't need this one as much as I thought I did. Pulls very nice and it can hold anything that will fit on it.

Here is the only pic I have right now. I can get more.........

I sold it for the first time for $3,500 so that is what I'll ask.

[​IMG]

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Winch not included, it's already off and on my Speedloader.

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

curious about the truck in your avatar?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

That's my 1957 Diamond T..........................PM me and we'll talk details ;)

5. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

Fellow Derby guy, you on wecry?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Actually no I'm not. Everyone tells me to go there though. A buddie of mine lurks around there.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Also bear in mind this is a custom built trailer.......one that would take about $6k or more to replace. I know you can get similar sized trailers for $4-4,500 new by mass produced companies, but come check this one out and you'll soon see the difference. Not that anyone questioned it, but I find myself having to explain trailer differences often, namely on other forums. Sadly, many think a trailer is a trailer.

Something like this trailer will be the last one you'll ever have to buy, especially if your needs don't change. I will flex a little on price to move it quicker, but if I hang onto it through the winter I'll probably keep it. It comes in handy having more than one bigger trailer, but I could use the money more right now.

8. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

hey thanks that is unfortunately exactly what id want but im not ready to buy one just yet, not enough room to store it

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No sweat................

10. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

any interest in a partial trade and some cash? That's exactly what I've been looking for in a trailer. Any more winches laying around you could install on the trailer? I'll give you a call tomorrow to see if we can deal

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Ya give me a buzz, maybe we can figure somethin out. No extra winches but I'll brainstorm. Thanks Ben.

12. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump............

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, make offer. Been using it, but don't need it

14. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here's a pic of it today. Been sitting here for about a month unused so I figured I'd bump it up again. I'll accept trades or partial trades on it as well. Plow stuff, 4x4 quad, etc...

IMG_5714.jpg

15. randomb0b123

from america

a 68 coupe deville?

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

84 iirc.................

17. randomb0b123

from america

? i meant i could offer that to trade

18. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Haha I thought you were asking about the derby car! It is a Caddy too. Pics and details to clearwater1@att.net plz

.....edit.....I'm extra ******** today. The derby car is a Lincoln, this year was a Caddy. Ha! Anyway, I'll check out the 68.....no guarantees though ;)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  19. woodchuck2

woodchuck2 Senior Member

If you were closer i would throw my REO Speedwagon in as a partial trade, you could park it next to that Diamond.

20. randomb0b123

from america

will send pics later today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.