1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment Trailer For Sale. 7x20 14k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by qualitylawncare, Nov 9, 2008.

1. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

1992 Noman
    7x20
    Brakes and Break-a-Way
    All lights work.
    95% Tires
    Pintle

Asking $3,000 or best offer.

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

2. CRZYMOW

CRZYMOW Junior Member
    from NW PA

20' is the length of the deck, or is that overall lenth? Does the toolbox come with it? thanks

3. qualitylawncare

toolbox is included if you want it. I removed it from one of our trucks, and put in a bigger one. The latches are screwed up. We were going to bolt it to the front of the trailer and put some new hinge locks on it.

I'm going up to the shop for a meeting this afternoon. I'll take some measurements for you.

4. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I noticed you have a lot of equipment for sale...........are you going out or just getting all new?

5. qualitylawncare

All I've got for sale is a dump truck that we're replacing with a new Ford, an equipment trailer we don't need, and my camper that has left my driveway once this year.

Far from going out of business, I can't see straight we are so busy right now. lol

6. CRZYMOW

CRZYMOW Junior Member
    from NW PA

Did you get any measurements on the trailer?

7. qualitylawncare

17'8" on the deck
    2' beavertail
    5' ramps
    81" between the wheel wells
    2' between the deck and the jack (has a 2x4 chain basket)
    25' overall