1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment to sub. Located in northeast ohio

Discussion in 'Employment' started by BowTieDmax, Oct 20, 2013.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Well lost a big a account this year so I'm thinking of subbing out a couple pieces of equipment. I have a 2007 cat 924 with 16 ft danials plow with pusher kit.
    And a 2008 cat 287C skid with a 8611 blade.
    They would only go with a operator. Any rough hourly rates?
    I'd really like to find a contact on the east coast that I could go help during big storms. I would have no problem hauling them if the storm looks like a big one.
  2. plowboss

plowboss Member

I have several commercial lots in Mayfield Hts. area. Equipment can stay on site. 24 hour security guards, very secure. Lokking for hourly sub..Call Gary 216-389-8928
  3. Nfiore89

Nfiore89 Junior Member

We plow commercial lots in mayfield heights. PM me and we can talk
  4. pripley07

pripley07 Junior Member

We plow all over the north east we are a large company looking for equipment and operators rough pay 65 to 115 and i could use both machines on the same lot very secure its a bank headquarters please call 4404395455 ask for phillip thanks