1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

equipment rental

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by ultimateinc, Dec 10, 2009.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

just wonder if anyone knows of anybody who rents snow pushers for skidsteers in michigan

2. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

I'd buy one cheap and sell it for the same price. You wont loose money.
  3. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

They rent here in central ohio $900 a month for a skid steer pusher. Not worth it! You can buy one for $2000
  4. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

lol yeah franklin equipment has them. anyone else renting them too??
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Any idea where, 2K sounds pretty cheep
  6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

7. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I didn't realize anyone rented pushers. Since they come back bent, broke or with a worn out edge, all of my dealers will rent you the machine and sell you the pusher.
  8. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

I called michigan catapillar they told me they do for $400 a month min of 3 months so $1200 for the winter... not worth it you can buy a brand new polar king (i think its called) for $1600 .. then he told me you had to put a order in oct to get one there all out for the season
  9. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Ya last year we picked up three 10 foot scoop doggs for $1900 each, a few years ago I picked up a low pro 10 foot pro tech for $1400, and this year I bought another 10 scoop dogg for $1900. And yes they where all brand new and from loacal dealers. My 14 foot scoop dogg backhoe pusher cost just under $3000. HD Equipment for the scoop doggs and Kaufenberger (or something like that) for the pro tech. Last year we priced out pro techs and scoop doggs. For the money we spent last year we got 5 scoop doggs, if we would of gone with pro tech we would have got 3.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009