1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment Pictures - First timer

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by prosnowpusherMI, Dec 18, 2012.

1. prosnowpusherMI

prosnowpusherMI Junior Member

Well I have been hovering this site for a few years. I finally have an Iphone so taking pictures is easy so I decided to snap a few. I will be getting all of the trucks this week, hopefully in action. First one is of our new loader and pusher we bought this year. It is such a sweet machine. The next two are before pictures of an older Ultramount (our last straight blade) that got refurbished. Plenty of pics to come.

before plow1.jpg

before plow2.jpg

loader pusher2.JPG

2. dirtyscag

dirtyscag Senior Member

Nice loader!!! How big of a lot do you have it on?

3. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Good lookin' Deere! Look forward to seeing more.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking jd and pusher

5. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome to plow site, Loader looks good, your plow could use some paint tho, JMO.

6. prosnowpusherMI

Those are before pics, we sandblasted it and painted it. Added new hardware and cutting edge. Looks brand new. Even got some new decals, gonna take pics of it either tomorrow or Thursday when we get everythng hooked up for the storm we are suppose to get.

7. prosnowpusherMI

backhoe stuck and the skid

Well here are two pics from last weeks storm. First one our skid doing some cleanup at an apartment complex. The other is of our backhoe after our driver couldn't see where he was going in the whiteout and driving right into a water filled ditch. Took me 2 hours to get it out of there, didn't want to use any other equipment so just kept inch'ing my self out with the boom and front bucket. BTW also the driver of the skid decided to run it out of diesel so I was filling it up and priming it during 40 mph winds. I was not very happy.

skidsteer and pusher.JPG

backhoe stuck.JPG

8. prosnowpusherMI

We use it on a large lot for an energy company here in Michigan. Last week was the second storm and it got worked pretty hard. It was wet heavy snow and it never had a problem. Great purchase.

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I cant even find a 344J on machinery trader

10. prosnowpusherMI

Its a sweet machine, we got it from our AIS Rental store who was rolling over equipment and I got a killer deal on it.