1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment photo shoot

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by DaveCN5, Oct 28, 2013.

1. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Got most of the equipment (missing 4 more trucks) lined up and snapped some photos to put on the website. Bring on the snow!

2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Very impressive!!
  3. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

Looks great
  4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Thats awesome! How many acres are you plowing??

Looks great
  6. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but it's a lot. We are 100% commercial and everything is grouped close together. We can keep the equipment going for anywhere from 6-8 hours straight per normal push. The last time I counted I believe it was well over 100 accounts with everything from small 10 car parking lots up to 400 car parking lots. And that's not even counting our stuff that is sub contracted.
  7. TMLGC

TMLGC Senior Member

I feel so insignificant! Wow very nice :) very professional
  8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking fleet
  9. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

I like all the Boss plows!
  10. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Thanks. We are lucky to have a great relationship with Boss and our local Boss dealer. We had a BX-12 before they were even on the market and they showed up with a D-XT ladt year saying "give this a try and see what you think". We are very fortunate.

And thanks for all the comments. I can't take credit for the success since I'm only in my 5th year here as an Operations Manager, but the owner has been working very hard for the last 18 years to get to this point. Its been cool to see how the company has grown and be a part of it. We have literally doubled in size since I started and the key to success is to provide a higher quality and more reliable service. We tell new potential clients that we probably wont be the cheapest bid, but we will be the ones that they won't ever have to worry about. That is why we have a 90% retention rate with clients. Also, being the only company around that is involved with SIMA seems to be a plus. We have some amazing clients and we wouldn't be here without them.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  11. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Impressive fleet! Good luck this season!
  12. Roper7

Roper7 Junior Member

Awesome set up. Do you have a favorite rig to operate?
  13. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

So Cool - Awesome shot man!
  14. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

What is your impression of the DXT?
  15. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

Very Nice Equipment
  16. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

awesome fleet
  17. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

I actually prefer the skid steers. Besides getting a little leg pump after a couple hours, I like the fact that I can do entire accounts by myself quickly which is something you can't do with the loaders since they can't back drag.
  18. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

I honestly haven't used it, so I can't give you any personable impressions. However, its basically just a V-XT with dual trip, so I imagine it would be nice for a few accounts we have.
  19. gallihersnow

gallihersnow Senior Member

Wow! You must be doing something right!
  20. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Thanks for being upfront, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on one and just looking for some feedback. For some reason nobody (the few that got to play with them late last year) seems to have an opinion of them or wants to share one. The trip edge on a V is a must for me (my opinion), I like the Boss construction, mount, layout, etc and I have great local dealer support.