1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment for Boston

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MajorDave, Feb 11, 2015.

1. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Have Skid steers, loaders, plows ready to travel and work. 917-420-3804. On plane til noon EST today (Wed). Leave message

2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

If you make contact with someone let me know

3. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Will do - problem is they're out working!

4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

If you go make sure you're wearing a Yankees hat and jacket.....Thumbs Up

5. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Haha Buff - that's a recipe for disaster - although I was born there!

6. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Ill ride with ya dave. Always down to work and i have a lot of friends in the area

7. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Cool. Just no takers...looks like NYC will be getting some Sunday action

8. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Its really amazing that nothing comes of this pretty much all of the time I hear people are buried - 8 feet of snow - but NO ONE NEEDS any help?? Seems like someone would know someone! Hate to sit here with a truck idling or other stuff available as well - hell - could get a number of more trucks too...

9. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Its weird but on the flipside i dont think weve ever taken help. By the time you mobilize, arrange and agree on everything, is it really worth it. I would need 20 hrs of work guaranteed to make that move. Even the blizzard teo years ago we had it under control by the end of the day saturday

10. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Tue - but seems like with FEMA called in etc etc...their would be some equip needed...but I'm just whining since we weren't activated! haha - steak and wine tonight!

11. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We were up there for that and maybe private guys had it under control but the city didn't know whether to sh!t or wind their watch lol. We were there for over a week.

12. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Brian, can you text me some Points of Contacts?

13. JoeG3

JoeG3 Senior Member

Most private up here are good as far as I can tell driving around. Its the state and towns that are calling in help from NY, NJ & PA DOT. Its been so bad I've had to plow out my street multiple times just to get out to clear my properties.