1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equipment Available in Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Networking' started by 11 Mini Ditkas, Nov 3, 2011.

1. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

We finished allocating our equipment yesterday, and have the following equipment without a good home:

(2) 3 yard loaders with pushers
    (5) bobcats with pushers and/or blades
    (2) 26k-32k gvw salt trucks

Pickups, light salters, and sidewalk crews are also available. Seasonal, per push, or hourly arrangements can be negotiated. Ideal location would be adjacent to our placed equipment in Rosemont/Des Plaines/Park Ridge, Niles/Glenview, Skokie/Evanston, Mt. Prospect/Arlington Heights/Elk Grove, and Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates.

Please PM me if you can use a hand somewhere. We've operated as snow sub-contractors for years and can provide excellent references. Please note that I'm not desperate to place this equipment. If you think it would be cool to have a loader parked at the four acre lot you plow "just in case", I'm not your guy. Thanks for reading, and good luck this season.
  2. philly0923

philly0923 Junior Member

Available equipment

Please call me ASAP. I'm in Addison, IL and I need a couple of skid steers.

Steve Phillips