1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Equip Ready Fpr Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lawn Care Plus, Dec 30, 2006.

1. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

Well, This is my first year that I will be able to plow snow, and I finally have my equipment ready to go except for a caution becon for the ATV and work lights on the salt spreader (not shown here).

I had to put a new motor on the plow, along with markers. The salt spreader (I will show later if needed) was purchased off of ebay and the harness was all tore up, so I bought a new harness and got it installed.

The truck I picked up for a decent deal with the plow. The ATV is spanken new, and the tractor was bought this 2006 spring for final grading.

Now lets all do a snow dance.

I have a good bit of snow contracts, and money tied up, so I am hoping we get hammered.

Tim

EquipGroup1a.jpg

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man your set a plow truck and a dump at that a tractor for moving snow and an atv for little stuff

3. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

what model NH tractor is that?? nice setup there!! What kind of spreader do you have for the dumptruck?

4. Lawn Care Plus

Old 84 GMC 3500 Dually Dump with an 8' Western Plow
    New Holland TC35DA
    SnowEx Pivot Pro 1075
    Suzuki KingGuad 450 with a Cycle Country 52" for the apartment sidewalks, and little drives.

I was thinking about getting another truck, but one of the guys went to work for a trucking company, so I will wait until spring for another truck.
    I wish I could have gotten the photo larger with less data size. The camera was a 4M Pixel and when I resized it, it just would not fit the par\imeters for the site here, no matter how I did it.

Tim

Last edited: Dec 31, 2006
  5. Lawn Care Plus

Here are the only two photos that I could get down to size so far.

Tim

ATVHookUp1.jpg

quad1.ajpg.jpg