1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

End Plate Design Help

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by JohnnyRoyale, Oct 7, 2010.

1. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I have a 12 ft plow I've been thinking to mount on a loader but it doesnt have wings or end plates. The loader currently runs an avalanche pusher, but it limits its potential (windorwing etc). I'm planning to build some type of fold down manual end plates that would allow the operator to box the plow in once all the trimming is done and make efficient long pushes in box mode. Question is has anyone made something like this they are willing to share or should I just buy a set from Horst and make them fit somehow. Pics of blade is attached. Would also like to see some pics of a similar type blade mounted to a loader q/a backing plate if you have one. I have the q/a ears already. Thanks, :drinkup:

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

MJD-Delete this thread please-plow was sold yesterday.

Going to look for a HLA now.