1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

End of season car pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deckboys, Nov 9, 2008.

1. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

its a 1971 cutlass, with a 455 in it. slighty built motor trans and rear end...
    just got it a month a go. its going into the garage to get torn apart and fixed up.

2. NHCraigT

NHCraigT Member
    from NH

I had a 1970 buick wildcat with a 455 - 4 barrel (inherited from granddad, who ordered it new).

That is a beautiful car with a beautiful paint scheme.

Pack her away nicely for the winter, and away from the salt.
  3. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

it will be in the garage tomorrow no more cruzing
  4. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

That Cutlass is gorgeous......

Here is my never ending project.....

98 Accord Sedan. I know, I know......it's a Honda, but you gotta work with what you got...........

5. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

very clean accord... i like it.
  6. bharry20

bharry20 Senior Member

what?!!!? what possibly could be wrong with that car? :confused:
  7. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

well hopefully won't have time with all the snow but in the off time i'm re-doing all the electrical in the car. and the floors...
    the previous owner didn't care aslong as it was running, it was good enough for him...
    but i want to be able to show the whole car off not just the outside

this is the build sheet so that is all taken care of
    it has J cylender heads decked .020, ported ,harland sharp roller rockers and hardened pushrods, as well as a lunati .496/.520 camshaft, edelbrock torker intake with 1 inch spacer fed by a 4160 750 cfm holley and hooker competition headers with hooker aerochamber mufflers and brand new dual exhaust.*New TH350 from JW performance as well as a JW 2800 rpmstall converter, and new eaton posi rearend with richmond 373 gears.*It has a aluminum radiator with a 16 inch*electric fan.*The paint is beautiful, and the interior is nice as well newly upholstered seats, front and back, new carpet. bucket seats and center consol with TCI pro-ratchet shifter. Has 11 inch front brakes from S.S.B.C. has a 4 pin Ram Air hood. It has a fuel cell in the trunk and uses a Holley red electric fuel pump to feed the 455.
  8. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Nice!! Good luck with her!
  9. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Beautiful car.