1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

End of an Era

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Jan 24, 2009.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Plowsite family,

I wanted to make a final thread as toby4492 before I have my screen name shut down. My 18+ year run working for Sno-Way came to an end this past week.

I enjoyed my time there and also my time here on the site assisting Sno-Way owners and answering questions from prosective purchasers.

Sometime next week I will have this screen name closed and will open a new one as I would like to continue to be here on the site interacting with you all. I'll let you all try and figure out who I am :D when I come back online.

On edit: To those that have my cell phone #, don't use it if you try calling me as it was a company cell phone.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

No way! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
  3. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Well, you won't have the rash of PM's anymore. I guess you will have time for golf and ice fishing now. Just some advice, be more creative with your screen name than toby2009 LMAO
  4. tjthorson

tjthorson Senior Member
    from IL

i am so sorry to hear this.... I hope you land well on your next gig....
  5. toby4492

It is so.

LOL, I will make it something you won't recognize Brad. :jester:

Thanks for the kind words.
  6. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

That is a shame. hope you parted ways on good terms. Thanks for meeting with use this past year at Hooters. It was nice checking out the new plow

See you around. Hope you stop by the other place too:waving:
  7. toby4492

It was great meeting you also Matt, thanks again for taking the time to come to the meet.
  8. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

times are tough u have to do what best. best of luck to u in the future
  9. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

WTF??? Is this a move for self improvement or is the economy hitting SnoWay hard as well? Please keep in touch, and best wishes with your new en devours. You have been a valuable asset to many on this site.
  10. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Hell, I don't even have a Sno-way and I love your service!!!

As you know Tom you have a ton of friends here and there............stay in touch.

11. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Thankx for all you have done for us sno-way folks, good luck on future ventures!
  12. toby4492

Thanks Rick

I appreciate your comments. I will definately stay in touch.

Thanks Mike, I will definately stay in touch. I just realized that I am 11 posts shy of 2000. Maybe this thread will get me there LOL
  13. toby4492

Your welcome and thank you for your comments.
  14. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Toby, if you would like to take a hour drive north today to Kaukauna or Appleton I'll be more than happy to buy the drinks.:drinkup: If not today how about sometime in the future? Good luck with everything. A great guy like yourself deserves the best and I'm sure you'll find it.
  15. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

do i still go buy a snoway next year? lol now you can hang out here and say watever you want without getting reprimanded by the higher ups:jester:
  16. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I take a nap and I wake up to this news. I wish you all the best Tom. Your the only reason I ever bought a Snoway, even though it was for only a few days.LOL Be proud to know that no one could hold a candle to you in your passion for Snoway, you will be sadly missed. :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  17. toby4492

I will let you know when I am ready to take the drive. Thanks for your comments.

Thanks Dan, I plan on continuing to participate on site, it will just be in a different capacity.

Thanks JD
  18. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

Good luck its a huge loss to sno-way
  19. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I wish you only the BEST Tom. You were a very big asset to many many people here.
    Whatever you do from now on just remember you left a great impression on many of us.
  20. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Tom, I wish you all the best, and I hope this doesn't mean we wont get together for a beer! in Sturgis sometime!!!!. Plowsite will not be the same without toby4492, (how about toby4492v2.0 as a new name?) :jester: Thank you for all you have done for everyone here and adding a little life to plowsite, you will be greatly missed as toby4492. On that note, Let me be the first to welcome you again, to Plowsite under your new name, what ever that may be! :drinkup: to many more years of your unforgettable threads and posts!!!!

Best of luck!!! :salute: :cry: