1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

enclosed 24' trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cincy snowdog, Dec 19, 2005.

1. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

24' enclosed trailer 2001 red with diamond plate very nice shape,2 5/16 ball.elec brakes.drop down rear door with assist side door is four foot wide not three 12 v lights (two) and hook up for 120 (switchs and wire no lights

$4500.00 or poss trade

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

trailer

Can you send me some pics of the trailer to aaronrobishaw@sbcglobal.net and what kind of things are you looking to trade for?

3. AvalancheSR

AvalancheSR Junior Member

Is the Trailer still for sale/trade?

4. cincy snowdog

nice trailer 24" enclosed

yes still have it ,i havent really advertised it.it is a very nice trailer ,possible trade just post what you have.i bought it but it was too long for my application so i have just been storing a couple things in it but not hauling around just sits there.

5. Dave Ott

Dave Ott Junior Member

Happen to know what size axles?

6. cincy snowdog

yes i believe they are 3500 lbs axles with electric on both and five studs

7. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Maybe trade of an 04 7x16? What shade of red?
    James

8. cincy snowdog

Pictures

Here Is Some Pictures As Requested .as Far As Trade For Smaller Trailer,maybe If You Are Willing To Toss In Some Cash

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  9. cincy snowdog

Anyone Interested?

10. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

It's a really nice trailer but the asking price may be a bit too much.

Also, can you get pics of the interior?

I am in the market for another toy hauler but I'm not ready to put down $4500.

11. cincy snowdog

sure meister give me a day or so,the inside is nice it has white panel like luan but it is smooth,on walls and roof and has the little trim pieces in between and all corners,the wheel wells stick out a couple of inches and they are diamond plate.no cabinets or anything.it has outlets in the walls in different spots and the front has a plug in for generator.there are two 12 v lights on ceiling and switched.also has switch and wiring for lights no fixtures installed. 4500 or it stays put.4500 firm or it stays where it is ,check prices.

12. Plow Meister

That's cool Cincy. Sounds like a really nice trailer. At first I was wondering if that might be a bit too much for a used trailer. But since you have all these goodies in the interior it may well be worth it. Especially the 110V wiring.

13. cincy snowdog

anyone need it?

14. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Wou;d you trade for 96 Ford T-Bird?

15. Plow Meister

Still waiting for those interior pics.

16. cincy snowdog

bump.......................

17. chuckers

chuckers Member

still got it? i mite be interested give me about a week and i will know more thanks Chris