1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Employee Discount

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by lodogg89, Jul 18, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Just curious if anyone on the board is an employee that has a discount. Im looking to buy a new truck soon and curious about this. Id be willing to give someone cash if they have an extra tag for the year they arent using.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Most dealerships will give you the x-plan if ask for it. Don't forget to ask about the upfit plan Ford will give up to 1,000 back or credit if you put a plow on.

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Grandview, do you have more info on these plans? Rich

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Yep
    I work for GM at the Truck Plant here in Pontaic MI. I can get you a supplier discount. I can only tag the company trucks for family. Send me a email if you want a discount.
    flykelley930@aol.com

Regards Mike

5. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

If you need a x paln pin #, try going to fordtruckworld.com and asking somebody. There is a ton of Ford employees there and they get like 8 x plan give aways a year so...

6. grandview

Hey Quality, ,just call any dealership and ask for the truck salesperson they'll tell you what's available.Last time I used it they took a grand off the price all I had to do was bring in the receipt for the plow.

7. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Grandview PM sent

8. grandview

I checked with my salesperson and the Upfitter program is an ongoing thing still at 1,000.00

9. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

So do you have to buy a plow for it before you buy it or how does that work.

10. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i got from gm 1500.00 for the plow and buying it threw the biz

11. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Someone on Lawnsite had X plan codes he was advertising. Try searching it on LS and you might be able to track him down.