1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Employee Code of Conduct/Handbook

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by born2farm, Nov 14, 2011.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

I was wondering if anybody had a sample of what they make there employees sign and adhere to as far as what is expected out of them. I have one made out for each specific job such as the specifications and expectations of a driver, shoveler etc. I also want to include a general code of conduct for all employees to sign. I looked at the samples online and what SIMA has, just finding it hard to transform it into something used in a small company. Anybody have any examples they are willing to share.

Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Lookup human resource companies, they can help you design one. When you have one on hand for your employees ,its more then what is their job description .You now need to include everything from top to bottom of your company to and what is excepted of you.