1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by supremelc, Feb 4, 2009.

1. supremelc

supremelc Junior Member

We are out of northeast ohio and we cannot locate any salt. This is pretty much the only way we make any money. Can anyone help? We need 20 tons.
  2. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

i cant deliver but you can call either cargill or american rock salt, they are located in ny, i'm sure its expensive but you should be able to get a load
  3. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

got a place down here in youngstown that can deliver 23 tons at a time 120/ton i can get you there # if you want. i just talked to them monday and they had lots of salt still.
  4. plowjack

plowjack Junior Member
    from yes

a1salt.com, they told me the are delivering in ohio
  5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum plowjack and a1salt:waving:
  6. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

give me a call and I will give you some info on a local supplier at reasonable rates for salt to madison. They have been pretty good for us so far. 440-666-9331 Chris
  7. NCat496

NCat496 Senior Member

Hey GLS1, do you know were I can find any magnesium chloride?
  8. GLS1

GLS1 Inactive

Sorry can't help with the Mag chlor only bulk salt. Thanks anyway
  9. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Did you locate any salt???
  10. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

Dave here with Kimber Contracting...call me at 216-904-6538 anytime. I still have salt in Ashtabula, and I can quote delivered rates.
  11. kimber

kimber Senior Member
    from Ohio

Have you contacted Cleveland Charcoal in Cleveland. They may have some Mag Chloride.

I happen to have a phone number for Scott. 216-536-8711. He's a nice guy.