1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Emergency Man Down

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WALKERS, Feb 24, 2008.

1. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

I got a guy out Boss V blade keeps dropping on him has scoop and V position. The blade keeps dropping. He says the controler keeps flashing on and off too.:waving:

2. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

A. Bad controlller
    B. Bad connection somewhere if the controller keeps flashing.
    C. Less likely- your seal in your lift cylinder is bad. Happened to me a month or two ago. but the controller didnt flash.

3. WALKERS

Thanks he is checking that out. :waving:

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Lift the blade and then unplug the controller. That'll tell you for sure if it's in the controller.

5. WALKERS

Good thanks I just talked to him he has it tied up and on his way home. I will give him tha info. THANK YOU guys.

6. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

what was the problem?

7. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

You can't do that!!! It's not a chain lift!!!!:p

8. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

Just use a ratchet strap and tie it off to the light tower. You may need a snowbank to run it up onto to make it easier. Chain lift........who needs it?:)

9. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Yea I know. I was being Sarcastic, that is why I used the sticking out the tounge face.

10. WALKERS

We still have not figured it out yet. He did ratchet it up. It is snowing now. I will keep everyone informed.:waving: