1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EMERGENCY CAUTION LIGHTS on ebay 9 hours left

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Oct 28, 2008.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Hahahaha!!! Were those taken off Roscoe's sheriff car on the Dukes of Hazard?? LOL!!!

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

well i thought the older the better ... but not in that case .... i really dont see those federal aerodynics much anymore ... i think there used for novelty items now ... LOL ...

4. bigmudder77

from wooster

never said they were the best or a must have just thought some one would want them lol

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

Just bustin your chops. They'll sell. It's just funny to see how technology has changed this business over the years. Free Bump!

6. bigmudder77

from wooster

dam they only went for $20 i should of put another bid in lol

there not mine i just seen them when i got lost on ebay which is why im betting they only went for $20

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

They actually still make some of those bars, the Amber Lenses are a bit on the pricey side. It would be way way cheaper in the long run to have picked up a new bar. When the guy said that the lights moved really slow... The motors are gummed up. A good spray of some degreaser through out the bar would have worked but with those holes in the top he might as well toss it in!