1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

email from "billywilly"

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mick, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I don't know how else to reply to this person, so I'll put it here and let the moderators move it. I received an email from someone from PlowSite who identified himself as "Bill" and email name of "billywilly" who asked how I priced a seasonal contract and something else I couldn't make sense of. I replied by hitting "reply" to him asking for more information so I could give him a reasonable response. The reply came back as Undeliverable as the name couldn't be identified. So, Bill, if you want send me another email with a good email address and I'll try to help. Or you could probably get what you want from the FAQ section.

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Been some wierd things goings on around here lately.I had a problem today where I coud not post a reply to one particular post only.Could not PM him either.Wonder if they are related ?