1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Elite Snowplowing Pics and Videos. Dec 4,2007

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Ok here are the pics and movies from the last storm..Took me a little time but here they are. These are the raw uncut movies, i will post them and make a cool video with all of them later in the season...

first pic, Our awesome sub chris from the site here. WLS97 i think..

And his truck

My truck
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

3. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Pictures and Videos
  4. grinch1989

grinch1989 Member
    from CT

Awesome stuff, those drive thru's looks tight! You are also the fastest shoveler I have ever seen :eek: BTW, that is worst version of Livin' On A Prayer I have ever heard! J/K :D
  5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Lookin good.
    Any reason why you were running without head lights and only had parking lights on the truck?
  6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment and videos. Worlds fastest shoveler. lol. He ran w/out headlights because at times when you don't need them shut them off and save amp draw.
  7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats what I was thinking also.
  8. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Cool raw footage! Just don't the AC/DC Deluxe Movie Maker program like some other Plowsite member :rolleyes: and it will be awsome as usual. You can't beat 9FM in the middle of the night for some plowing music till 5am in chicagoland. That's where I usually end up as well.
  9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks good, Very nice trucks, I thought I seen that white chevy before.
  10. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Is that WLS97 taking a snooze in the backgruond at Kohl's? He must really like AM radio, or TV not sure which one!
  11. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Looks good, did u guys find a loader??
  12. TEX

TEX Senior Member

is that guy plowing in his bunker pants?

man that a loooooooonnnnnnnggg plow truck
  13. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I was thinking the same thing
  14. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Haha Bryan
    My username is W.L.S.27

yamaguy, I wasnt at the kohls center that night... I dont know who's truck that is in the background. Eric or Bryan probably knows

tex, Yes I am plowing in my bunker pants. No they are not my standard issure from the F.D. but I bought a second pair for plowing. They are great when loading salt or kneeling down underneath trucks. Thy are 100% waterproof so I can pretty much do whatever I want without ruining my regular pants. I love my truck, the length has never really affected me. The 8 foot snow way plows just fine, it came with the truck when I bought it, it is not a real heavy duty plow, but it is holding up for this year. My truck will have a 9 foot BOSS on it next year.
  15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice vids man. wish we would get some snow rather than this ice crap last week and now again for tomorrow night.
  16. TEX

TEX Senior Member

jout tell me your not wearing bunker boots also............a little klunky for the plow truck.
  17. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, Chris was that the same color of the truck or did you paint it?
  18. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

Did you pre-salt any of those lots?
  19. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Dude those videos were awesome i felt like I was right in the truck with you. i wanna go plowing now:cry: guess ill just start watchin the videos again..lol:dizzy:
  20. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

how did you mount the camera? Sweet videos