1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Electronic Throttle Control

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Abchoppers, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Abchoppers

Abchoppers Junior Member
    from Ny

Hi all, I'm looking to install an electronic throttle on my Henderson Sander with B&G engine. Here's and image of what I plan on buying and installing
    [​IMG]

Here's my question - The electronic throttle pictured above is missing a small rectangle plastic block that goes onto the actuator arm, and than attaches to the throttle control on my engine. The part looks similar to the rectangle white piece in this image
    [​IMG]

I can't seem to find just that part anywhere, any ideas? Can I use that electronic control without that piece? I know its missing because my other sander has that throttle control with the rectangle piece.
    Thank you

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

I never had any luck when out western went down. Any chance of just making something?

3. Abchoppers

Abchoppers Junior Member
    from Ny

Possibly, I do have the other sander as a reference. I'm wondering if it's a piece that comes with the throttle linkage or should come with the electronic throttle control, it's odd that none seem to come with it though.

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

It's a fine line of who makes it
    It's not the engine, or the throttle manufacturer. So you would think it's the salter manu. well that's where I stopped b/c western had no listing for it.
    I went dizzy looking for it. Just going to say good luck in your quest mighty knight.

5. lfaulstick

lfaulstick Member
    from PA

6. Abchoppers

Abchoppers Junior Member
    from Ny

7. lfaulstick

lfaulstick Member
    from PA

i knew exactly what you were talking about...i needed that part few years ago, just couldn't remember where i found it at. with angelos is usually my first stop, they have lots of inventory. and i am glad i coul help. You will find alot of good info on this site.

8. Abchoppers

Abchoppers Junior Member
    from Ny

This site is really helpful. I'm going to order that part and the electronic ignition from angelos. Thanks again