1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Electronic devices in trucks?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Drewster2012, Feb 8, 2014.

?

Electronic Devices in truck

1. Laptop

13.6%
  2. Ipad

27.3%
  3. Smartphone

95.5%
  4. Wif hotspot

4.5%
  5. Laptop and printer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Laptop, Printer, and credit card processing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Drewster2012

Drewster2012 Senior Member
    from Ma

Im just wondering who has some of the items ^ and why you chose that item over the others.

2. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I have my laptop on a RAM mount and my phone on another ram mount connected to that. Laptop has my route sheet and time cards as well as phone numbers for crew members. Phone is for communication clearly. And then one of them gets plugged in so i can listen to music without ads. (Laptop is either dimmed all the way or shut while driving)

3. dodgegmc1213

dodgegmc1213 PlowSite.com Addict

Samsung tablet and a wifi hotspot. just to check the weather and radar and if not busy go on facebook and plowsite lol

4. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

I pad with route info and weather I phone for tunes o and communication

5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I have a log book and my dumb phone

6. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Im 19 and as much as I love the smart phone, there are days I wish I never upgraded.:realmad: