1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Electro Touch to UPC

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by John_DeereGreen, Jan 2, 2011.

1. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

I've got an E-47 that's soon to be switched to an E-60 with Electro-Touch controls. I'd like to go to UPC, but in my harness there's no plug and I don't know what wires do what.

Can someone tell me what plug I need and what wires need to be connected to make the plow function with the UPC controller?

Thanks!

2. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

You can buy the harness end that will convert you harness to the UPC control on there web site i believe that it is 29.00

What control do you currently have, slick stick??

I can tell you the wiring colors if you need them.

3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

No, it's not a Slick Stick. It's the twin toggle setup, one for up down float and one for left right.

Also, I'd like to know if I'll need the on off switch that's currently in the setup if I put UPC on it. I do know that it will have to be changed to a key hot, but can I get rid of that switch and use the UPC to activate power for the plow?