1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

electrical issue?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Squires, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Squires

Squires Senior Member

I have an 07 1500 Silverado with the power down rear windows, i was on the high way on cruise control yesterday and there was some wind noise, thinking a window might have been down a crack, i pulled up on both buttons for the rear windows and the cruise control turned off.......
    i put the windows down, engaged cruise, put them up togeather and all is well, but it you touch the buttons togeather when there up, boom, cruise control off again.......anyone ever had this happen, it would be rare ocasion to notice it i mean ive been driving the truck for almost 3 years and only noticed yesterday, if i decide to keep it past the warranty however i would like to know if this is normal or if there are gremlins in the computer

thanks inadvanced