1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Electric Cables

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BRUNSWICK CONCRETE, Feb 6, 2003.

1. BRUNSWICK CONCRETE

BRUNSWICK CONCRETE Member

Elitelandscape, how is it going? Got your truck back together yet?I'm wondering how ACORN is doing?I wonder if he has power? What a week eehh!Moncton is a mess.NSmilligan how was your week?

10-25cm for tomorrow nite and into the weekend.
    Damn its been cold too!The wind won't quit!:drinkup:

I was suppose to go put some miles on my F-7 this weekend too!:mad:Had some buddies coming up from MA too.They won't go now due to the fear of another ice storm!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2003
  2. BRUNSWICK CONCRETE

Boys , are you catching a nap?:drinkup:

3. elitelandscape

elitelandscape Member

Hey brunswick we flew the parts in from BC for my truck they arrived this morning being put on right now. That was the worst storm i have ever seen. That snow was so heavy. All i could see in the newspapers around here is "WORST STORM SINCE 98" I must have had no joke close to 300 phone calls people just begging to come and plow them out.
    I heard moncton got blasted with tons of rain and freezing rain. I know it's still a huge mess around here and it's almost been a week. there are still city sidewalks that haven't been done yet. they are frozen up like solid ice.
    What city are you in Brunswick?

4. BRUNSWICK CONCRETE

I live outside of Fredericton 1/2 the time.The other 1/2 i live north of Boston.:drinkup: