1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Editing Posts…. Who Can help me?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by weareweird69, Nov 23, 2014.

1. weareweird69

weareweird69 Senior Member

I have a LOT of broken image links on my one thread. Id LOVE to go back and fix them, but I can't edit my posts.

If I upload all the photos again, can someone edit my posts for me to include the correct image links?

Thanks

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

once you update your images, send me an email to mike@mooserivermedia.com with the link to the threads, etc. so I can try helping you out...or you can post again in the thread with the new images

3. weareweird69

I can do that. There are about 20 or so.missing photos over 25 pages. I'll get it all organized and send you an email. Thank you!

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

With that many images over that many pages, it might be better, and easier, to just post the images as new rather than trying to edit/replace all of those...let me know once you get them all together

5. weareweird69

Yeah. But then it's all totally out of order. Lol