1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

edge with attitude programmer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hdyoshi, Dec 23, 2007.

1. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

Its for a 03/04 ford superduty with the 6.0l. Like new used for 3 months and sold the truck. comes with new pyro and dash mount. paid $850 sell for $400 obo. email at yoshi44057@yahoo.com

2. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

will that unit work with a 2005 super duty, it is also a 6.0 liter.

3. Dieselman19

What year did you buy the unit and is it a edge juice with the attitude control? very interested please call 585 303 4813

4. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

I bought it in 04 and used it for only 3 months. Not sure if it will work on 05

5. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

it is edge juice with attitude. dash mount included

6. Dieselman19

i looked in to it on ebay to see if any other applications woul work with mine it they are the same for 2003 -2007 6 liters, so id like to talk to you about it, ill call you tomorrow

thanks
    bob

7. hdyoshi

hdyoshi Junior Member

Still for sale if interested also have afe stage 2 intake pais $450 sell $225obo