1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Edge unit

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by JohnOH327, Apr 25, 2005.

1. JohnOH327

JohnOH327 Junior Member

Has anyone installed an Edge performance unit on a Chevy 4500 Duramax? Edge tech center says it has been done by some of their customers but they have not done it themselves. I am have problems finding the correct wire plugs on the wiring harness. Please send me any info you may have. Thanks, John

2. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

In answer to your direct question no. There should be 2 bale conectors on the top driver side though.

I personaly would call and talk to Steve Cole at TTS about what you have and want. He can set your speed limiter ect to anything different ect. www.ttspowersystems.com

You also might try cruising over to the www.dieselplace.com, a really great group of guys. They may be able to help you out. Steve cole posts as Diesel Tech over there, you could also PM him over there if you are interested in the TTS stuff.

You definatly want to leave the power levels down as to not piss off the allison.

Edit: I did run the edge programing for some time on my truck and it is a pretty good moduel. Attitude has tons of nifty features too.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  3. JohnOH327

JohnOH327 Junior Member

Thanks for the info. I found the connectors under the huge air cleaner on the 4500. Thanks again, John