1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Edge Tuner for Duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rcpd34, Nov 21, 2010.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have an Edge setup for the LMM Duramax. Email me is interested: rcpd34@comcast.net. $300/complete.

2. BoyneCityGuy

BoyneCityGuy Senior Member

What model edge is it? any idea if it will work with an LBZ?

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Juice w/Attitude. It's for the LMM.

Thanks.

4. NorthernPlowman

NorthernPlowman Member

Does it have the hot juice level 6?

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

No, I never ran my truck past level 3.

6. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I don't want to hijack your thread, but if anyone is looking for a Juice w/ Attudude for the LB7, I have one for sale, it is complete off of my 04' 2500 with everything ready to go except the exhaust probe. It also includes the Hot Level 6 and the dash mount module holder (very nice compared to the chinsey bracket they give you) I need $350 firm for mine, paid over $700. Its ready to go.
    I pulled mine off of this truck due to it going into the work fleet and I don't want my guys to be beating on my truck.

Chris