1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eden Prarie, MN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by DCS MN, Aug 26, 2010.

1. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Looking at a mall down in Eden Prarie, not my normal stomping grounds. It will be plow and shoveled every two inches during the day when business are open. Once they are closed, the end of the night.

Looking for someone with:
    Skid steer or two
    Truck with salter
    Shovel labor

Pm me and I can give you details and pay info

2. KNZ

KNZ Junior Member

I am very interested. I have all the equipment plus I have a truck trailer incase you need removal.

3. DCS MN

DCS MN Senior Member

Didn't even bid, I could not find people to go down there. I had one other hit from this site but it was too late. It was a very nice contract though. Plow every 2"!!! I have enough for this year but I do need a couple subs, PM me if you are interested in the north metro.
  4. KNZ

KNZ Junior Member

Sub Contractor

that sounded like a great contract to have...Yea, I could always use more work my gf used to run a comapny with her ex and they split the business and so a couple years back we started taking on more work and equipment but, it's been ok so far but would enjoy more work. Give me a call 763-486-7828.Thanks, Nick