1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EC Grow Products

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by korrecw, Oct 26, 2011.

1. korrecw

korrecw Junior Member

Anyone used the EC Grow ice melt products, just seeing if they are really worth the money.
    The Power Thaw looks good or the Lightning Fast just seeing if they really work or if its better to just get rock salt.:help:

2011 F250 Diesel 9,6' Western MVP

MARK SUPPLY Member

depends on things

EC Grow's products work really well, I wouldn't be throwing it down all over the parking lot unless your customer has deeeeeep pockets on sidewalks they will be impressed.
  3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

In the past I have used Roadrunner on walks, which I think is an EC Grow product?....iirc its cheaper than the products you listed, but always worked well.
  4. korrecw

korrecw Junior Member

Any difference between the products rated for different temperatures. I live in Michigan and it barley gets bellow zero very often!

2011 F250 6.7 Diesel Western 9,6" MVP
  5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Power Thaw works real good. I use it on walks and once in a while mix it with the Halite I use on parking lots if it's going to be below zero temps.