1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ebling Plow and Custom Bumper 2500HD

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stevesmowing, Jan 10, 2015.

1. stevesmowing

stevesmowing Member

2. stevesmowing

stevesmowing Member

OEM bumper

OEM bumper I have now. Looking to replace since someone rear ended the truck the other day (without the plow on) and smashed it up.

3. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

As for fit you will need to call the company. And tell them what you have. Most of the heavy duty bumpers are custom. Heck Ebling might have one they sell.
  4. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

I like the second one, the ranch king rear.

I know a fella who had his rear bumper (truck like yours) ruined in an accident, he took his truck to a local fabrication shop and they custom built him a very nice rear HD bumper for around $700.

Probably best to go this route and be sure to have no issues when hooking up the Ebling.
  5. bosman

bosman Senior Member

As cat said above, any local fab shop can make a bumper pretty quick.

That looks like a new Ebling bracket, have you used it yet? What do you think of it?