1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ebling Blades for sale.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JD Dave, Nov 17, 2015.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have 2 tractor models for sale. They extend from 10ft-17.5ft. Basically brand new other then faded paint. Very little use around 30 hours. I also have a truck 16ft with hitch for a 01-10 GM Reg Cab. Not sure what other models it fits. Blade also has less then 30 hours on it. Poly edge is on it and comes with the brand new steel edge that came on it. This blade was stored inside. $4000.00 USD

2. landscaper4u

landscaper4u Junior Member
    from Indiana

does the tractor style go on a 3 point hitch? would you ship to Indiana if so consider it sold.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

ebling 2.jpg

4. landscaper4u

from Indiana

will you ship if so sold? 10ft when wings are folded in?

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it goes on the 3 point hitch. I could probably get it to Michigan in the next 4 weeks but you'd have to look after it from there. I can bring all 3 blades to Michigan if anyone is wondering. Romeo, Michigan to be exact.

6. landscaper4u

from Indiana

got a number? like to maybe buy the chevy truck blade tractor too

possibly meet me ann harbor?

7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have someone interested in back blade but pm me for number. I'll be going to Romeo not interested in going anywhere else unless it's extremely close to there. Plus we need a forklift or loader to move blades. Plus I can drop off and you can pick up anytime I'm Romeo.

8. landscaper4u

from Indiana

can you pm me i don't have enough posts yet to pm...

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I can't pm you either. My Number is four 1six 5seven6Snow

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Truck Ebling is sold and suppose to be picked up tomorrow morning at 9am. That was quick.

11. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Some of us have to work during the day still so it slows us down...

12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

4k for the truck blade alone??? And is it sold for sure?

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No everything to install. It's sold though. Still have the tractor ones available.