1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ebling backblade with salter hooked to it!! sweet setup. the mother of all backblades

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Nov 23, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

up for sale is my 1 year old Ebling 8Ft back blade seperate pump in a toolbox. plow also has a brand new Snow way salter mounted to it. salter has only been used 1 time!! The salter and custom mount were over $3000.00 installed last year by B&B (they had to re-fab and change the mount to make it work with the plow). The back blade was over 3800.00 and was built and installed by ebling and sons blacksmiths (1 year old). they are very well known in my area and build a great plow. you can get power wings from them for the sides also, they just bolt right up. there is no truck side mount or wires as they were left on the truck. this setup will lift the blade up to the taillights so it high enuf to run the salter. let me know if you want it. i want 3500.00 out of it and its worth every cent if your familiar with these. 616-446-1777 Jason feel free to call anytime!

ebbling backblade and kabota mower 001.jpg

ebbling backblade and kabota mower 002.jpg

ebbling backblade and kabota mower 003.jpg

ebbling backblade and kabota mower 006.jpg

ebbling backblade and kabota mower 021.jpg

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

where is it it in GR so I can stop and look at it?

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I got a guy that will be there in an hour to take it off your hands.

Let me know.

Jon

4. tojay22

tojay22 Member

still for sale.........any takers? 616-446-1777

5. big bird

big bird Senior Member

salter and back drag cool idea why get rid of it seams like it would make things go faster

6. big bird

big bird Senior Member

it would be a money maker for me but you are too far away for me too get it thanks for the cool idea

7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

sold the truck it was on and we dont do that much plowing anymore. to nice to just let it sit in the barn. offers anyone?

8. Landgreen

Landgreen Member

How much does the truck side mount cost and are they available? Does the spreader control come with it?

9. tojay22

tojay22 Member

yup i have the salter switch. i will call ebling tomorrow and find out what the truck mounts r going for. what kind of truck do u have?

10. tojay22

tojay22 Member

bump bump bump

11. tojay22

tojay22 Member

3000 takes this backblade!!!

12. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what did you find out on the truck mount? I have a 2006 f350.

13. tojay22

tojay22 Member

im guessing 300 to 500 but i will cheek on it for you. price is now at 3000 and will not be going any lower.

14. DenHollander

DenHollander Junior Member

Yeah man, I'll take it. I'll get in touch with you tomorrow to work out the details.

15. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

Is this sold then?

16. tojay22

tojay22 Member

sale pending

17. tojay22

tojay22 Member

also truck side mounts are around 450 to 500

18. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Good luck getting a truckside mount from Ebbling any time soon, they are just starting to build the hitches that were ordered in October!

19. tojay22

tojay22 Member

the guy that wants this knows a guy who builds the same mount for 10% less. builds them and gives them to you in a few days! thanks for the heads up tho