1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ebling Back Blade detailed pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Sep 24, 2009.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I found these pics and thought I would share. The blade looks really sweet. I have a few coming to try out for tractors and pickups. Any questions about them please feel free to ask.

Ebling Lift assembly.jpg

Ebling Motor.jpg

Ebling Rear View.jpg

Ebling Side Profile.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Ebling Switch Mount.jpg

Ebling Switches.jpg

Ebling Wing.jpg

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I think he could have had more greenery in the pics, all that concrete is ugly. Well, not as ugly as Dave's, but still, the landscape out front is much nicer looking.

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I can't believe those valves and wiring don't have a cover being where they are. Also the top of the blade has no flare to it so the snow rolls. It looks solid but there are so many components back there - More to go wrong IMO.

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

If I put one of those on my truck I wouldn't be able to leave the gas station. Never seen one around here. Of course Fishers are heavy, for backdragging.

6. Mark Oomkes

Good point, that design sucks.

As for the added components, absolutely, couldn't agree more.

Signed,

15 YO female troll from Florida

7. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Haha, that was pretty good! That is one very well constructed blade. I wish I had the cash for one this year. They are very impressive. Anyone know how much they run?

8. Mark Oomkes

Too much edge to hand file????

9. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You can't begin to hand file a Fisher. I need to get with Basher about his milling machine.

10. Mark Oomkes

I meant the back blade edge, silly. :dizzy:

11. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Oooops, my bad. Does the pull plow have a trip edge to save my tranmission in case I back into something? Which is very likely. I usually judge when to stop backing by the sound.

12. Mark Oomkes

Not sure, I drive by Braille, when I feel something hitting\scraping\rubbing on the left, I move to the right.

13. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

I think both of you, should drive bumper trucks.....

"Well 2COR517, were on the brail system now....that left turns commin up soon so get ready"
    [​IMG]

"Hey Mark, I feel it rubbin and bumpin to the left....Ok 2COR517, ease it over to the right a bit."
    [​IMG]

"Oh, boy..."

Hey JD! Keep em comming!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  14. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I can't even begin to say how amazing I think one of those would be for around here. JD any idea what the one mounted in the first set of pictures is running for cost these days?

15. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Got a quote from them earlier this month. Not sure I'f they'd like me posting their prices. But the 16' and the 14' swing wings with 102" moldboard are going beetween $6 and $6.5K If you wan't one you'd better give em a call quick, they make em in batches. So you'll want to get one reserved with a $1K down payment.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  16. Mark Oomkes

Baaaahhhhhhh, too many moving parts.

Wires and valves exposed.

Don't bother. ;)

17. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

im probbaly making a fool of my self by asking this but.....

Do you drive forwards or backwards with that thing down?

Other than that looks cool.

18. WIPensFan

Wow! Mark, your such a big man on PS. For me it's all the great insight you offer.

19. WIPensFan

You drive forward, and no your not making a fool of yourself.

20. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I guess the primary use for these is short urban drives. Back up to the garage door, drop the blade, and pull the snow out. Turn truck around and push it off the side of the driveway.