1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

EBLING AND SON INC.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Bryan Henion, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Bryan Henion

Bryan Henion Sponsor

HELLO EVERYONE,
    MY NAME IS BRYAN HENION. I AM THE DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING FOR EBLING. I HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 4 MONTHS BUT HAVE BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 21 YEARS.
    I AM HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT OUR PRODUCT OR EBLING IN GENERAL. THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US AND OUR PRODUCT THUS FAR. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SELL TO THE END USER HOWEVER WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUT DEALERS ACROSS THE USA AND IN CANADA FOR OUR EBLING BACK BLADE. WE ARE OFF TO A GOOD START WITH 6 DEALERS IN 1 MONTH.
    I CAN BE REACHED AT 616-532-8400 OR BRYAN@EBLINGANDSON.COM

2. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Is Wade still with Ebling?

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Yes

Welcome aboard Bryan. Your thick skin should serve you well.

4. Bryan Henion

Bryan Henion Sponsor

Who's Wade?

Just Kidding. Wade is here and doing great! He has moved into more of a Operations Manager position. He oversees parts, service and all of the back blade manufacturing.

5. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

From the likes of ewe.....

Bryan welcome, you would have a great opportunity if you marketed in the Rocky's. No one runs back blades because no one has tapped into the market.

6. ktfbgb

ktfbgb Senior Member

Same for northern Arizona. We have a need for the back blades as well.

7. Mark Oomkes

Keep it on topic fella...........maybe ewe should start up a sideline biz.

8. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Maybe I should.....

9. John_DeereGreen

Don't expand the product to new markets. I don't want competitors knowing how much more productive you can be.

However, an upside would be plow jockeys going broke from all the insurance claims after they hit things from not paying attention. Most guys here can barely run a front blade, much less front and back.

LapeerLandscape likes this.
  10. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite.com Addict

From what I hear...Oomkes keeps Ebling in business in sheer pin sales alone...:drinkup:

BUFF likes this.
  11. Mark Oomkes

Ewe might want to get the wax oot of your ears.

12. Herm Witte

Herm Witte Senior Member

Good to see you here Bryan. Welcome! From time to time you'll have to Wade through some stuff but overall a pretty good site.

LapeerLandscape and BUFF like this.
  13. iPlowNH

iPlowNH Member

sending you an email so you can tell me why I cannot live without back blades on my trucks.

14. iPlowNH

iPlowNH Member

oh yeah, will you be at GIE?

15. John_DeereGreen

With the right operators, it turns one truck into 1.5, for the same cost as a complete v plow with wings.

16. Bryan Henion

Bryan Henion Sponsor

Ebling will not be at GIE this year. Likely next year.
    I did return your email iPlowNH. Its all aboot moving snow efficiently.