1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ebay plow truck for sale. YOU might be interested!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LuffTruckingLLC, Nov 3, 2005.

1. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Anybody know what he wants for it outright?

3. LuffTruckingLLC

Price

I wrote him this morning and I tell you all what he says.

4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK, thanks...

5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

I just bought a plow from him.

Last weekend. He asked me if I was intrested in it. Said he had bought it and I think a couple others from a state auction. Believe he was looking for about a grand when we talked.

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

7. LuffTruckingLLC

Truck Price

He told me he was wanting $1500.00 for it. Not a bad deal considering the miles and condition.

8. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

must be nice if you got a reply! i've written twice and havn't heard nuthin yet.sounds like a pretty decent vehicle. thanks, pete

9. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

$1500?

Guessing he gave about $400 for it at the auction. It's at $255 now on ebay after almost 6 days. Last minutes count, but I think it will go for about $950.

10. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

No reply?

This guy is a wheeler dealer. Nothing wrong with that if you make money. Seemed like a decent guy. Figure he's probably been at other auctions buyin equipment or finishing paving his driveway. He answered me pretty quick when I asked him questions on ebay. It seemed like he had a preety full plate when I was there. JMO.