1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ebay 97 F350

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CAT 245ME, Feb 11, 2009.

1. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

it is a nice truck. where did the plow control lever go? lol

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

If that was an XLT I would be all over that

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a nice looking truck!

5. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

sweet truck, i drove 10 hours from PA to NH for a truck that nice but my truck had 130k 7.3 auto with a brand new utility body and a 9 ft fisher and i would do it all over again. i wish it was a extended cab but the utility body kinda makes up for it

6. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

97 was the best and last year for that body style truck, my favorite truck actually. Solid axle Dana 60 front, Sterling rear, 7.3L Powerstroke, that truck is just pure beef. Probably the most heavy duty truck made in the 90's....

7. dan6399

dan6399 Member

Yeah that guys name whos selling it is Kyle. He usually has quite a bit of trucks up for sale and usually reasonably priced.

8. Baitshop

Baitshop Junior Member

Sweet Rig! The 4:10 gears should work well with the diesel and those big doughnuts.

-Jared

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You can unscrew it so it doesn't hit your leg when your not using the plow....its kinda long and can get irritating if its in a bad spot! =]

That's a real nice looking truck!

10. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

That truck is also listed on the boston craigslist. I dont think there was a price though.

11. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Thats a really nice truck. I'm a chevy guy at heart, but those 90's powerstroke F350's are all TRUCK. That'd be a perfect truck to sub out to a city or town...commercial lots seem like that standard tranny would wear you out quick.

12. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

That's actually a 98. Nice solid looking truck but would su.ck as a plow truck with that stick tranny.

13. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

They didnt make a '98

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  14. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

alright i gotta ask they didnt start making the newer style super duty's till 99 i know the the 97 was the last year for the 1/2 so what came out in 98 for for the bigger trucks

15. cretebaby

They started making the '99 in eerly '98

16. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

They made a F 250 in 98 it had a F 150 body on it.

17. cretebaby

Not only did it have a F-150 body it was a F150:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009
  18. GreenAcresFert

GreenAcresFert Senior Member

Yeah....what was up with that truck....it had 250 emblems on it but that was the only thing that led me to beleive it was a 3/4 ton truck. I still laugh when I see people driving those. What a waste when they came out with the new style the next year.

19. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

7700 gvwr, 7 lug axles. They also then had a 7700 f150 at some point apparently.

20. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Is he a good guy to deal with?

This truck is listed on craigslist for $5995, price is reasonable, I recently saw a truck like this in my area last fall for $11,000 CDN, it to was a standard but no plow.

I've often seen nice plow trucks listed by this dealer, and have often wondered about them, it's pretty good drive from my place but when I see alot of the trucks around here they are often really USED, and over priced.