1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Eat Your Heart Out Chevy Fans!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JeepPlow18, Nov 8, 2007.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

This is my 1995 Chevrolet Silverado k2500 with a 8' western. Just bought her in April so I have not plowed with her yet but she is entirely rust free. I installed whelen strobes, CB, and mini amber light bar. I also love those magnetic signs. Had some work done as well just minor muffler and front brakes. Just started putting the plow on last month and getting all ready for the first storm, when it finally comes.payup

Picture027.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

111.jpg

1111.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

O yea and I repainted it as well.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  3. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Lookin good. Nothin like a clean older truck. Looks just as nice as a new one, just without the payments... And, it will plow snow as well as a new one.

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Sweet Truckwesport Does it have the 5.7? Thats a big CB what do you use it for, on the highway alot or other crew members?

5. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

nice truck looks clean and ready to plow

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks all. And I believe that it has the 5.6, and I mainly listen to what is happening in the nearby towns accidents, ect...Also has weather alerts, which is cool. Its a cobra, one of the top models forget which one exactly lol. There are some guys in town that I talk to as well.

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

nice truck, love the tires on it also. ur going to push alot of snow with that:gunsfiring: .

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

There is no 5.6 engine...must be a 5.7

9. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Lookin sharp! Is it a manual or auto?

10. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Its an auto. You can see the shift handle by the wheel. The thing that looks like a stick shifter is the cb mic.

11. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

heres my 98, 2500 DSC00702.JPG

DSC00702.JPG

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck. Looks like it is well taken care of. I like the clear corner lenses and clear roof lights.
    To clean it up some more take off the 4x4 stickers, probably the badges on the tailgate and the rubber around the body, throw on some m/t or aggresive a/ts, steps, and paint the frame under the cab and you would be one killer looking work truck.

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats cool I have been thinking about throwin a cb in my truck.
    apik1 Nice truck

14. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

thanks again all. Its a auto, and thanks to who ever pointed out to me that its a 5.7, just got it was not sure. But now I am lol. It also came with four extra tires and rims, hang on a sec ill post them in a min.

15. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

here ya go sorry if they are dark were in basement lol the tread is really good about a half an inch deep

Picture051.jpg

Picture0557.jpg

16. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck. What insurance company are you using?

17. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Progressive commercial, only because im 19 and I tryed with my reg insurance allstate. and they said no beacuse im not 25 yea thats bull. So thats how I ended up with them. Thanks Mike

18. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

How much are you paying and what coverage do toy have? I also have Allstate insurance on my truck right now. Thanks.

19. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I have the basic just liability, just because thats the only thing that I can afford after last year. and im paying about $1,250 a year.

20. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

I just took of dunlop mud rovers 265/75/16 they, I got sick of changing them over every season. Ill get some better pics.